Our precision machined bumpers provide a much stronger connection to the tunnel via a fully CNC 6061 machined aluminum bracket. The brackets are designed to withstand a substantial load either from pulling forces or impact sources. The crossbar is 1-1/4” diameter with a 1/8″ wall thickness. The 6061 aluminum tube is powder coated for rugged good looks. The tube fits into a machined recess in the bracket adding strength and rigidity to the system and your tunnel. All stainless steel hardware is included.
Polaris models fit 2011 & newer; available in two lengths:
- The “Short Bumper” is a direct replacement rear bumper that requires no drilling or special tools to install. Complete bumper weighs: 650 grams / 23 ounces.
- The “Long Bumper” provides an additional 10 inches of tunnel support. You will need to drill 4 mounting holes for the additional supplied hardware. Overall length 20 1/2″. Complete bumper weighs: 830 grams / 29 ounces.
SkiDoo model fits all 2007 and newer; “Long” only.
- 20 1/2 inches of tunnel support.
- 5 mounting points per side.
- Complete bumper weighs: 860 grams / 30 ounces.
These desgins are a solid investment for those that like to ride hard, testing the boundaries of themselves and their equipment.
[youtube id=”UUgCmXA_mqeFQRET1jOTpzzQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]